4.23.2022 (Saturday)

Since I last wrote an entry here, my life has changed quite a bit. I've ended my dating moratorium, I've started and ended relationships that didn't even last long enough to make it past this hiatus and be written about, and I've made new friends and begun feeling a bit more settled.

One thing I'd been missing thoroughly since moving here was having a girl gang. Though I have had a few women I'm friends with for most of my time in Seattle, most of my friends here are men. Specifically gay men, but we don't bother with the specifics because, no matter how much more they think they can relate to women, they are, at the end of the day, still men. 

About two months ago, I met a friend of a friend (also the former friend of a former friend, but that's another story entirely and not one I think is really important enough to tell). His birthday party lined up perfectly with a cancelled trip to LA with Mitchel, my best friend from high school, and was an extravagant, theatrical party planned by my new friend E, who really truly should be a beloved writer. 


A lot has changed since I last wrote an entry here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After a week of being all by my lonesome, I am being social again!

I've been going, going, going recently! I was exhausted all week and finally felt like I'd caught up on sleep by Friday. I didn'...