Big Things are Happening

6:10 am on Wednesday, October 25th. An hour ago I accepted a job offer that will have me moving halfway around the world. There's no turning back now, full speed ahead! I have a pit in my stomach, I'm so nervous. I kind of can't believe I did it. I feel a little trapped because I've just committed to going back to a 9 to 5 job after enjoying seasonal work in the garden so much. So many of my friends work seasonal jobs that I'm a bit of an outlier for the whole graduating from college and going straight into a 9 to 5 thing. Anyway. 

It's funny, writing a blog that I know only one person is reading. It's like being penpals a little bit, but more public. And there isn't the traditional back and forth structure. I do like it, though. I think I might come back and write more later today, maybe something about things I've been making recently. I am preparing for Halloween. I have two parties I'm going to and might do one costume for both or two separate costumes. Only one of the costumes is ready so far. 

For now, I'm off to my early morning skinny dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After a week of being all by my lonesome, I am being social again!

I've been going, going, going recently! I was exhausted all week and finally felt like I'd caught up on sleep by Friday. I didn'...