Come, watch some YouTube videos with me.

I don't know what this is from but I like it. 

A classic. I've made so many people watch this upon finding out they don't know about Jan Svankmajer. I don't know why I care. 

I think if I met Johnny Flynn in real life it would break my heart because I would surely fall in love with him, but he is happily married to his longtime sweetheart. This isn't even my favorite performance video of his, it's just the one I have open in a tab on my laptop right now. 

It feels sort of self explanatory that I'd include an Ethel Cain video. 

I love old people...

I just think it's sweet. Hehe.

Have you seen this before? Surely, you have...

I'm a banjo fan, what can I say.

I started this last night and then didn't finish it but I suspect I'll do another some other time. I hope you enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

After a week of being all by my lonesome, I am being social again!

I've been going, going, going recently! I was exhausted all week and finally felt like I'd caught up on sleep by Friday. I didn'...