For Zach: when he said cathedrals everywhere, he really meant EVERYWHERE.

In chronological order. 

A beautiful sunset. 

Funny hen-basket decorations at a restaurant. 

Not my flowers, not my beer. (Just kidding, it was my beer.) I was seated outside at the only available table while my friends ordered food inside. 

A swan at the lake where my friends and I went for a swim. It was cold and I am afraid of swans. It was a lovely day. 

I went to a kind of experimental-ish theater piece in this space that's absolutely meant to be a grocery store or something like that. Have you ever seen a play where you have windows to outside? I hadn't ever before, but now I can say I have. The lead actor even went outside to yell into the street for a minute or two. 

Breakfast before work with a coworker. 

Dinner before a different experimental theater (live film, in this case) piece with a friend. 

The theater, looking quite grand. The yellow banner up top used to say "NONBINARY" for a while. We spent a very long time trying to translate the sign language (my friend's wife is deaf so she knows a little bit of German sign language). It says "tohuwabohu" in case you were wondering. 

My bus, taunting me. I've missed it three times this week in exactly this fashion, and I've only taken it three times this week. 

Fountain near my apartment, first time I've seen water in it. 

Shadows on my bedroom wall. I left the curtains open one night. 

Notes I took during a call at work so I could draw a detail for the mounting of a pendant luminaire in a slanted plaster ceiling.

Spring has sprung in Berlin!

I went to a modular synthesizer workshop today. I don't know anything about them and am not a musician and do not intend to get into them, but it was free and a friend of mine was going. I think this will now be one of the things I take every friend to when they come to visit me in Berlin. It was very cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After a week of being all by my lonesome, I am being social again!

I've been going, going, going recently! I was exhausted all week and finally felt like I'd caught up on sleep by Friday. I didn'...