I am so sleeeeepy and I don't know why

I got enough sleep last night! I had a headache last night and have it again today. And I spent all day yesterday doing one mind numbingly boring task, so I think that may have played into it a bit. I ran some errands today. I feel like you know you really do live in a place when you run into people you know on the street and I was thinking about that a bit today. Berlin is such a big city and I know so few people and I've only been here a month and so running into anybody I know is very unlikely. Would you believe me if I said that it happened to me today? I was on my way to the Kiehl's shop in downtown Berlin and was passing in front of the opera house and another girl I know from my hometown stopped me on the street! She'd been at a yoga class in the opera house, very interesting. I've been meaning to get together with her since I got here, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. We chatted for a minute and now I might be going to her dnd campaign's Valentine's Day extravaganza on Wednesday. I'm very excited about that. 

I came home, thinking maybe I'd take a nap. Haven't done that. Did watch some youtube videos and some instagram reels. That all didn't help the headache. I'm heading out soon to this art exhibit thing that I think is like lights? I didn't bother to look closely at the website before agreeing to go. We said we'd go out to a bar after if we're feeling up to it but I don't really think I'll be feeling up to it... I think I want to come home and watch a movie and go to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After a week of being all by my lonesome, I am being social again!

I've been going, going, going recently! I was exhausted all week and finally felt like I'd caught up on sleep by Friday. I didn'...