11.10.2021 (Wednesday)

My period is catching up with me. I don't feel too good today. I dreamt about my ex last night, I'm not getting much done, and I'm obsessing over my crush -- I think I may have overdone it on that front, letting myself fantasize too much. I think I'd be sad if he never came to visit me, and at this point a visit from him doesn't seem very likely. Maybe I should find a new crush. 

I wanted to go for a lunchtime walk and decided I'd finally put the new license plates on my car first, but I couldn't unscrew the back one so I ended up using the entire hour I'd given myself on my car rather than on a nice, relaxing walk. Unfortunate. 

My car-related errands took me to an area of the city I'd never been to before, and I think I'll need to find an excuse to go back there. There's a waxing place there and I've never been waxed before but always been curious, so maybe I'll go try that (or not, it seems painful). Maybe I'll just drive somewhere over there, park my car somewhere, and go for a walk. 

My birthday is coming up, but I'm no longer in much of a birthday mood. I'll have to find a way to put myself back into the birthday mood. I need to clean my apartment before my party on Saturday. I meant to do that today. 

I have trivia with my friends tomorrow evening and will likely go dancing afterwards, so I've got that to look forward to. 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After a week of being all by my lonesome, I am being social again!

I've been going, going, going recently! I was exhausted all week and finally felt like I'd caught up on sleep by Friday. I didn'...